#Catalyst4Change is cFive’s corporate initiative created to give back to the industry by creating a platform to recognize dynamic individuals in community supervision, share insight on what works, and build awareness and support in the community and beyond.
Your Nomination Matters!
In our third year of #Catalyst4Change, cFive is thrilled to continue to spotlight some of the incredible achievements of community supervision pros across the nation. We believe that by showcasing industry leaders and their innovative programs everyone wins. In fact, we have learned that the nominations have not only increased awareness and positively influenced the narrative surrounding community supervision, but the #Catalyst4Change stories have been thought-provoking and inspirational.
Nominate a Change Maker
We invite you to nominate yourself, team members within your agency, partners you work with, or other individuals you see making a difference in community supervision today. We are seeking nominations for individuals that have developed successful programs in community supervision. The focus should be on the program’s ability to foster change for clients, agencies and communities. For example, programs could be submitted that:
• Use Evidence-Based Practices to achieve program improvement
• Facilitate client behavior change
• Enable improved client outcomes
Finalists will be selected based on a variety of criteria. Consideration will be given to programs that:
• Solved an existing problem within a client population, agency and/or community.
• Empowered meaningful change within an offender population.
• Delivered measurable outcomes (such as reduced recidivism, and increased client compliance, outcomes, and community safety).
• Used resources with innovation.
• Developed client’s confidence in their ability to accomplish positive outcomes.
• Impacted agency efficiency and capacity to serve client population.
Nominations will be accepted through March 22, 2019.
Celebrate Success. Help recognize someone that has made a difference.
Share Ideas. Give others insight into how they can reduce recidivism, improve lives, and keep communities safe.
Create Awareness. Build awareness and support with others in community supervision, and, local, as well as with regional and national media to promote awareness within your community, legislators and policy makers.
Win. The winner will receive a #Catalyst4Change award package including:
• One paid registration to an APPA Training Institute
• Airfare travel voucher (up to $350)
• Featured story on cFive website
• Promotion to local, regional and national media outlets
All Finalists receive a one-year APPA membership.
For more information contact us at: email@example.com