cFive Launches Catalyst Supervision Management Application
New Software Product Enables Community Corrections to Improve Supervision and Rehabilitation
- Unique technology helps agency to improve client compliance and accountability
- Catalyst bridges client-supervisor relationship to aid in behavior change
- Provides smart technology that enables client communication and increases compliance
- Catalyst flexibility facilitates use with all client populations
LAGUNA HILLS, CA (March 7, 2017) – cFiveTM Solutions, Inc. announces the release of cFiveTM Catalyst, a community supervision and rehabilitation platform that helps agencies bridge the client-supervisor relationship to improve client compliance and accountability while reducing case management workloads.
Catalyst combines an intelligent supervision management system and a client-facing mobile app into a single rehabilitation solution that allows agencies to effectively engage with any client population segment to help lower technical violations and improve client outcomes.
With Catalyst agencies can increase communication with clients on all levels of supervision. Additionally, Catalyst’s remote client reporting delivers optimized supervision of caseloads, staff and client time savings, and the ability for case managers to focus on higher risk individuals.
A robust supervision management solution, Catalyst provides agencies functionality unparalleled in the industry, including the ability to:
- Configure interactions to fit individual client needs, without additional travel or meetings.
- Monitor client activity for compliance, and make swift adjustments to meet evolving needs.
- Expand client communication with automated interactions and information gathering.
- Support behavior modification by providing clients a framework to increase accountability.
Catalyst takes advantage of the high adoption rates of smartphones to make supervision more cost-effective and manageable. Currently, nearly two-thirds of US adults own a smartphone*, making Catalyst an ideal solution for agencies to take advantage of a cost-effective solution to improve compliance and accountability. cFive announced that Catalyst is available immediately.
cFive provides software that connects innovative community corrections agencies with the information they need to reduce recidivism, improve lives, and keep communities safe. With more than 17 years of experience in supervision management, cFive has helped some of the largest and most progressive supervision agencies with simplified, powerful, and insightful analysis that facilitates enhanced decision making. For additional information on cFive and cFive Catalyst, visit www.cfive.com/catalyst.
*U.S. Smartphone Use in 2015. Pew Research Center. April 2015.