QA | Software Developer
- Job Location: Remote within the Continental United States
- Travel Requirement: Occasional
cFive Solutions, Inc. (cFive) provides software that aids community supervision agencies in their mission to reduce recidivism, improve lives, and keep communities safe. cFive provides unique, data-driven solutions to government agencies, by enhancing their decision-making with simplified, powerful, and insightful software.
Scope of Work
The QA|Software Developer will participate on a team and will gather product requirements, develop, and test software solutions. We are looking for someone who is self-directed and has high initiative to join our team. You should be flexible, able to take standards and concepts and apply them to differing solutions. You will enjoy working with us if you enjoy exploring new ways of working. You should have both strong technical, critical thinking and people skills to join our team.
We encourage recent graduates and current students who are within 6 months of graduation to apply.
- Review software requirements with ability to design and develop effective solutions that meet functional, technical, and performance requirements.
- Ability to map customer requirements to technology capability.
- Ability to identify gaps and omission in the end-to-end solution.
- Proficiency in understanding environment and infrastructure of projects in a fast-paced scrum Agile development cycle with multiple products developed in parallel.
- Develop, update, and maintain acceptance testing standards following Agile development methodology.
- Develop test conditions, test scripts, test data and expected results.
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines and ensure that project objectives are met.
- Ability to document and communicate the status of progress against plans, taking corrective action, as necessary.
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve system development and maintenance activity issues and risks, escalating them as needed.
- Ability to review technical documentation to verify compliance with client requirements and established architectural standards and guidelines.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or closely related field.
- Familiarity with data integration concepts and patterns.
- Ability to successfully complete a thorough background investigation.
Required Computer Skills
- Hands on or classroom experience in Java and Angular
- Test Automation Tools – Selenium preferred
- Web Services (SOAP and RESTful), SML, JSON
- MS SQL
cFive offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Disability and Life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with annual employer profit share contribution
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all the essential duties of the position satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
cFive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.